The Startwrite/NAC software is designed to create supplemental, customized worksheets that can introduce cursive practice into any desired subject. This easy-to-use interface allows users to create lessons that are specifically tailored to any student’s needs, interest, or skill level.
Key General Statements:
- The New American Cursive alphabet is classic but simple; unnecessary strokes have been eliminated.
- Bound at the top for ease of use by right and left-handed students
- Teaching guides are included in the NAC workbooks so parents as well as teachers can assist the student.
- The New American Cursive program is endorsed by Penmanship Council
- The simplicity of the New American Cursive Penmanship Program makes it easy to learn, even for very young students.
- There is more to learning penmanship than just copying a sample of a cursive letter.
- Teach your student the art of beautiful cursive writing.
- Teaching your child legible, attractive handwriting is easy with NAC®
- Filled with step-by-step explanations by Mr. Meerkat make the lessons enjoyable
- Don’t write off the importance of a legible cursive script
- This exciting penmanship course makes learning cursive pleasurable
- Every NAC® workbook includes letter formation guides and tips for good handwriting
New American Cursive alphabet has a natural right slant that is easier for beginners and left-handers. If the slant is too far right, it can be difficult for lefties. Writing absolutely vertically is tiring and can slow down the writing.